July 9, 2012

Breaking My Heart

I have always said that if I knew baby number four would be like number three that we would have another. Suddenly something has gotten into our sweet Jackson. I know we have been very spoiled. He would lay right down and take his naps and at bedtime not fuss and go down after nursing him or later after a story. But this week someone new has emerged. Bedtime is a nightmare for him and me. I am a wreck with his crying and jumping in his crib calling for Mommy. And of course he is holding his arms up in the air for me to pick him up. Ughhh...breaks my heart. I do have to say this week my break him of his "money". The past two nights every time I have walked out of the room he has chucked his pacifier across the room. We are on night two of pacifier on the ground. I am hoping we will get back to our sweet and calm bedtime routine soon.m

No comments:

Post a Comment