July 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! It is hard to believe it has been SEVEN years. My how our lives have changed. In seven years we have a few stamps on our passport, moved to a new house, 3 beautiful kids, and survived some major house remodels without killing one another. There were a few highlights of our anniversary. One, was watching our wedding video with kids while Daddy was at practice. The kids refer to it as "Mommy Princess Movie." They loved our first dance - I am still pretty impressed with ourselves. I can still remember Chris at dance class referring steps to football moves and plays. Of course he found a way to get X and O's into our wedding day. Gotta love him. Second highlight, was making his Gram's sauce. After seven plus years of hearing; it's too sweet, too thick, too bland, gross, not the same, etc.... I went straight to the source. I spend the afternoon with his Gram getting all he secrets. After simmering on the stove for 5 hours I was on pins and needles. The verdict was I finally in and he said it was just like Gram's. So it only took me 7 years. Happy Anniversary! I look forward to many more wonderful years ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment