July 26, 2014

Two Hands

Happiest Birthday to my two babies! I still can't believe that it has been 6 years. I remember that day like it was yesterday. There are still sounds, smells, and tastes that bring back a flood of memories. You have grown so much! 
I have to say that this birthday hit me pretty hard as we took your birthday photos at the time you were born. I realized you have to now but up two hands to show your age. Seems like a little thing, but it got me chocked up. 
I am so proud of you both! I learn so much everyday from each one of you. I love to see you both discover and learn new things. I love when you like to scientists and make discoveries and who knew how many Star Wars characters there could be? Em your take charge and motherly instincts is sweet to see. I love how you love to strike a pose and you love all things girly. You both love to giggle and love the Bulldogs. You two know how to push each other's buttons but also can be the best of friends. I wish it was the best of friends more often then the other, but I think in time that will change. 
I find myself so incredibly blessed every day that I get to be your Mommy. I love that you both like to snuggle, bed time stories, and you both can't sleep without saying our special good night prayers together. I love you both so much, but can you please slow down this growing up thing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment