July 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Gram

Tonight we headed over to Uncle J and Aunt Cory's house to celebrate a pretty special person's birthday, our Gram! The kids were so excited for a birthday party! The food was amazing and delicious and Cory did an amazing job setting up a beautiful dinner. The kids were so excited that Baby Jacob was there. Emmeline calls him her little cutie wootie and Jackson talks like a baby and goes up and hands him toys so nicely. I'm still a little nervous when I see Jackson around babies, but I think we have turned a corner.
We managed to get all the great grandbabies in one area for a picture. I wish I could say they were all happy and all looking the same place, but lets be realistic that will probably never happen.
A very Happy Birthday to our Amazing Gram!!! She makes a mean pot of sauce and meatballs (so thankful I was able to spend the afternoon with her to learn the secret recipe) and a famous ice cream pie that Caden dreams about, and spoils us all rotten. We love you Gram!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment