July 8, 2014

Calories

Today Caden's vocabulary was cracking us up. This morning he impressed the dentist with his use of the word transparent and then tonight he informed his protein choice had more calories in it then the vegetables. I think we get to thank Uncle J for Caden's new found vocabulary. Oh how I wish I was a fly buzzing around in the car on the way to jiu jitsu and back. Caden comes home and tells me all sorts of new things he has learned in the car with his Uncle J. Not only did he tell me about calories tonight, but also all about blue tooth technology. Caden loves the day when Uncle J gets to take him to jiu jitsu and  I am so grateful I am not having to chase Jackson or entertain Emmeline one of the days but now I am super thankful for the new found vocabulary Caden is picking up. I tell you Caden is a little sponge and soaks it all in. Maybe we can talk Uncle J into speaking to him in Spanish or sharing some of his finance knowledge with him. I can't wait to hear what Caden learns next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment