July 10, 2014

The longest hour

I don't think I have laughed as hard as I did in a long time. It's amazing how funny an hour long tee ball practice can be. Thankfully we have a super sweet coach. Since it is football season I'm out there with the kids and I was worried we would have some crazy dad as a coach. I felt really bad for the coach tonight and instead of watching from the sidelines like ALL the other dad's I went out and helped all while watching Jackson as well. Still can't believe those dads! 
I managed to help a few learn to run the bases in order instead of skipping second and running across the pitcher's mound and explained to the runners that no you are not suppose to go and get the ball. It was crazy!!! 

I also want to wish my sister in law and the kids Aunt a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
Happy Birthday Aunt Rachel! Hope guy had a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment