March 29, 2014

Strike

Today we took advantage of the fact that Fairfield schools are on Spring Break and that I didn't have to teach my Jr high art class and headed to the bowling alley with some of our favorites. Caden was beyond excited when I told him we were going bowling with Madison and Jack Metcho. He tells me all of the time that Jack Metcho is his best friend.
Jack is the nicest, sweetest boy. Jack brought some of his friends with him and he still took the time to hang out and help Caden. 
Emmeline was in love with getting to see Madison and get to be on her team for bowling. Madison is the sweetest and is going to be the best babysitter ever!  
So thankful that my kiddos get to see Jack and Madison. They are such great influences. I hope my kids have the great brother sister relationship they do. 
And then there was Jackson. He could have cared left that we were bowling. He was just super excited that Wesley was there and that he got to see Auntie Care Care. 
After two games of bowling one of which Caden beat everyone ( have to love the strike followed by a spare) and the second game where  Em got her first strike we headed over for yummy pizza. 3 adults and 9 kids made for a fun time. I can't wait for summer and some trips to 6 Flags with the DeTars and Metchos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment