March 4, 2014

Disney Day 3

We were up bright and early for day 3.The kids have been so excited that there was no sleeping in for them. Today we headed to Disneyland for our magical morning. You get so excited when you see you get a magical morning and then you get in line and see how many other thousands of people have it as well - oh wells. We felt very special. We raced into the park and rode our favorite ride Peter Pan. It really is such a sweet ride. It was really fun to ride it with the kids because they have been into watching and playing Peter Pan at home. We even managed to see Peter.
After that I raced over to the Disney Frozen line. I stood in line for 2 hours for not a ride but, for Emmeline to meet her two new favorite Disney Princesses Elsa and Anna. I seriously could not believe it. When I was approaching the front of the line the wait time was reaching 4 hours. Emmeline is lucky the wait time was at 2 because I draw the line after that. So I spent 2 hours waiting for her to spend 1 minute getting hugs and a picture but it was worth every penny. She was so excited and hopefully it was a memory she will never forget.

While Emmeline and I waited in line Jackson went on a ton of rides with Nama and Grandpa. Caden and Chris were on  mission to get for the Jedi training. He didn't get picked for the first show but they stuck around and he got picked for the second.
I'm so sad I missed it. It is all he wanted to do at Disneyland besides ride Star Tours which I think he did at least 8 times. He was even picked to battle Darth Vader. So exciting. Thank goodness for technology and Daddy captured it all so I could see.

After another afternoon of no naps we headed to the castle to see some characters, say good bye to grandpa and Nama, and then to Toon Town to meet up with some of our favorite people. We didn't see Mickey in Toon Town but, I don't think Jackson cared because he met up with his best friend Wesley. Those two boys crack me up. They had so much fun running around and playing together. Wesley taught Jackson to say "cheeseballs" when he is having his picture taken and now I have a camera full of cheesy pictures.
Don't you love the hat Jackson picked out? Totally fits his personality! 
We ended the night with prime seats for the Disney Parade.
While waiting for the parade Uncle Gabe, Daddy, and the twins headed to the Matterhorn. So proud of the kids for trying the big rides. I learned Emmeline is my speed junky. She loved Space Mountain with me and laughed the whole time. After a very long couple of days I was glad Disneyland closed at 8 so I could hit the sack. We had one more early morning left at the happiest place on earth and I had a lot of packing up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment