November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from Mario, Luigi, and Princess Sophia or to keep with a theme we will call her Princess Peach. ;) 
I survived not making all of our costumes this year, bit I do think my last minute creation of Luigi turned out just as cute as the extremely short version we had. And I didn't get a picture of me with the kids. I went as a mushroom. After a few states I took my hat off and just traveled as a mom. :) 
We started our day off with some fun cupcake decorating with Miss Kelsey. Caden was so excited that it involved an Oreo. It's a spider that involved lots of messy frosting that he slowly warmed up to having on his fingers. I think I went through an entire roll with him, but so worth it. 
The boys spent the whole day in their hats avid Jackson wore his whole costume mustache included from 10 on. He even took his nap wearing his hat. 
After naps we started our rounds with a visit to see Great Pop at his nursing home. The kids love going there and they were so excited to see the place decorated. After that we headed to Grandma, GG, Uncle J and Aunt Cory, Aunt Elizabeth, and Nonie. Emmeline didn't seem herself and was tired so we headed home without seeing the DeTars - can't believe we didn't get to see our boys or get a group photo:( and we didn't make it to our church. Next year I guess we will start Halloween earlier in the day and make a pit stop first at the DeTars to get a photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment