November 23, 2013

The Big Game

Today I was lucky enough to go to the "Big Game" with my husband and two of our favorite people.  I'm so use to watching the husband coach and me be in the stands that it is hard to get use to. I love going with the guys and hearing them call the play before it is done. It amazes me how they can look at how they are lined up and guess that. After all these years the X's and O's still confuse me.
The game was a blow out. It was fun knowing a player in the other team. A few times I forgot who I was rooting for. After sweating in the stands thanks to the beautiful November weather we opted to leave a little early when we were certain Stanford had the W. The season tickets ended up being a ton of fun and something that I'm pretty sure we will do for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment