November 24, 2013

Early Thanksgiving Celebration


Tonight we had an early Thanksgiving with the Crawford and Solinski side. It was the first in the new house and the first holiday we have celebrated with Esther or as the kids call her Baby Esther.
It was wonderful to all be together. I was in charge of center pieces for the table. Emmeline and I spotted and almost got in a fight over this purple cauliflower. We opted to share with the person and our good deed was rewarded with me finding more at Winco. Who would have thought a trip to the bulk bins would result in me spotting more of it.
I went for a center piece that wouldn't end up in the trash and could all be reused. 
Dinner was delicious and the company was fun and fabulous. 

The kids had so much fun with their aunts and uncles, Nama, Papa, GG, Atticus, and their favorite Baby Esther. It melts my heart to see them play together.
Have so many great memories of holidays with my family, my cousin, and family that we considered cousins. I'm so thankful that they are getting to build some of the same memories. 
Of course the evening would be complete without a photo shoot to document them being together. Nothing like trying to get 4 kids to all look in the same direction to get you to work up a sweat.  


No comments:

Post a Comment