September 12, 2013

The Lone Musketeer

Today I had so much fun. Jackson and I dropped off Emmeline and Caden at preschool and then we went home and played for a little bit. Last year I worked full time and I missed having some alone time with my buddy. Jack Jack and I had a great time playing trains and hanging out. 
We followed up our fun morning with a delicious lunch and naps for all of us. I'm still recovering from wedding weekend ( I can't wait to blog about it!!!). After naps we headed to Popsicles and Parachutes at Preschool. I was fortunate enough to meet Logan. Watch out Zeke, Emmeline has a new friend. Em came home talking all about her new friend Logan and was excited to share that he was 5 too! Tonight she would leave his side and constantly grabbed his hand led him - strike that dragged him around. The girl may have moved on from Zeke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment