September 29, 2013

Pee pee in the potty


We hit a big milestone in our bathroom tonight... We have pee pee on the potty from Mr Jack Jack. I'm not planning on potty training until next year - sounds far away when I say it like that, but really I only have a few months. Jackson isn't ready and I believe in waiting until their ready and doing it quickly instead of dragging out the process. 
We pulled out the potty chair to have around so he could get use to. Last week he was freaked out and was crying just being near it. Tonight before bath he sat on it naked and went. We did a huge celebration which included M&M's. So excited with his progress to sit on it and my perfect timing to put him on it before he went on the floor. After being reminded that I have been changing diapers for 5 years with no breaks, it's hard to think that soon it will come to an end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment