September 14, 2013

Saturdays in September

I'm not sure how this happened but every Saturday in September is booked. September started off with a bang with Katie and Mark's beautiful wedding in Half Moon Bay. Katie was nice enough to trust me to set up her reception. Knowing I couldn't tackle the project alone without going crazy I managed to talk my sweet sister in law Cory, into helping me. Everything turned out AMAZING and it was such a fun evening.i was running around like crazy that I realized I didn't have time to snap a lot of photos. I managed to get one of tables and the donut and cake table. The donuts were a hit!  
I followed the next Saturday up with a day at the ballpark to see our good buddy Jack Metcho play ball. We managed to get to the early game to see him pitch and score. After game one we took the kids to get Jackson a much needed haircut. With lollipops and licorice in hand we strolled into the shop in which Jackson instantly freaked out. Several mommy wrestling moves later the boy has a hair cut. I'm pretty sure next time they see us coming they are going to close the shop. After the dreaded cut we headed back to the ball field where Jackson got to take home a souvenir.
The boys can't get enough of their Jackie! Is that fat head not hysterical???
After a long fun day I ended it with a high school ladies night. I love hanging with these girls. We headed to Sac for dinner, drinks, and a great comedy show. My cheeks hurt so bad from laughing. 
Well 2 Saturdays in September has been pretty great and the next 3 we will be in Palo Alto cheering on Stanford. 

No comments:

Post a Comment