June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

This weekend we were blessed with beautiful weather as we celebrated some pretty AMAZING dads. Saturday we had a BBQ at our house to celebrate my wonderful Father in Law and my fourth child - also known as my husband. 
Chris is the most amazing dad. He gets right in there with kids and can handle any situation. He is hands on and is fearless. I never have to worry and I can trust him and his judgement. He supports us and is my ROCK. He wouldn't be the great dad he is without the great example he has in his life. Chris is pretty lucky to have such an amazing dad and boss.  I am so thankful to have married into such a great family and have a great Father in Law! I love them and love the fact that we live so close -feeling very blessed. 
Today we headed to San Jose to celebrate Father's Day with my Dad and my brother. Today was a special Father's Day as it was my brother's first. It was so sweet to see him with his daughter. And Emmeline was in heaven to play with her cousin. We had a wonderful afternoon celebrating and thanking one of the best Dads. He taught me so much from changing a tire to how to pick out a watermelon. He is a great example of unconditional love and hard work. I wouldn't be the person I am without him.
I am blessed to be surrounded by such strong and caring men. I am even more thankful that my kids get to live down the street and in the same town as their Papa and Grandpa. Thankful for all the great memories they are making with them.  


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete