June 6, 2013

Bedtime prayers

Well I feel back with the living. I always feel stressed at the beginning of the school year to get everything ready, but I decided the end if the year is way more stressful. We have so much to get done and we can't put it off. Top end of the year stress with throwing a baby shower, planning 2 birthday parties = not a lot of blog time. 
Well I am back and I have to share a sweet story of bedtime prayers from the kids. They are the cutest when they pray. I often have to turn so they don't see or hear me chuckle. This evening Emmeline talked to me all about wanting to be a mommy when she grows up. She told me she wants a baby girl. And then started way too many questions that I wasn't ready for. She then prayed to God to have a baby girl when she is a mommy and said her name will be Sally. Really... Sally??? I don't know where she gets this. 
Just when I thought bedtime couldn't get sweeter I tucked Caden in and I said a prayer. After the prayer we talked about God being in our heart. He is having a hard time understanding God and Jesus and why we can't see them - anyways that's another blog post. Well tonight Caden decided that your heart beating is Jesus reminding you he is in your heart and that he loves you. How did I get such adorable, smart, and creative kids???

No comments:

Post a Comment