September 29, 2012

Washin the Stink Away

Most of the time when I am writing about stink and washing stink it is referring to Jackson's diapers, but for this post I am referring to the husband's game day shirt. We have that odd football superstition that if you are winning the shirt goes on a hanger until a loss. Last year the shirt pretty much could stand on it's own and you did not want to be anywhere near him since they only had one loss all season. But for 3 weeks in a row now I have had to wash the shirt. It has been a tough couple Friday nights. One loss was hard, two horrible, and three I don't even have words for. I don't even know that last time that I have had to wash the game shirt three times in a row? If you read The Reporter today I am sure they mentioned the answer to my question - I didn't even want to look at the sports page today. I am so proud of my husband all the hard work and time he puts into the team. League starts this Friday and  I am  looking forward to not having to wash his shirt the rest of the season - Let's hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment