September 15, 2012

Art and Wine Show

Today I took my favorite little lady on a Mommy- Daughter date. We caravanned up to Lafayette to the Art and Wine Show. I could not believe how huge it was and how incredibly hot it could be for being in the "bay area". Despite the heat we has a great time and I love that I have a little shopper. She found all sorts of treasures that she had to have, but in the ended settled on a furry, little, purple puppet that she named Jackson. So adorable that she named him after her little brother because he was little just like him. As soon as we got home she made a bed for him and within 12 hours I have untangled the strings probably a HUNDRED times. I know, I should have seen that coming when I pushed the puppet instead of the large pink, wooded airplane or the Disney princess pictures.
Before we took off I snapped a couple cute photos of Emmeline with her little buddies and her new furry friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment