September 22, 2012

Progress

Today was all about progress...
I made some progress in the office transformation. I successfully painted a small bookcase now I just need to tackle the computer desk and built in bookcase.
I took a HUGE load to Opportunity House and managed to post some items to sell.
I made some progress in finding some art and some inspiration for Caden's new room. I can't wait to get busy with the fun part of decorating now that the room is almost cleared out.
The laundry room got reorganized. I just need to figure out what to do with my vacuum collection. I have a serious problem and LOVE vacuums. I have all shapes and sizes. You just never know what spill or mess may come your way.
And last after a long, tiring day I made it through half of my progress reports. It is hard to believe that there is just 6 short weeks unit report cards. It was pretty amazing for me to look at the data and see how far some of my students have come in just 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment