September 4, 2012

Success

The first day of school was a success. It of course had to have a little craziness, there is nothing like a little spilled milk on the first day of school sign for pictures. I was able to save the sign with minimual damage. I am hoping I am the only one who will notice it.
We arrived to school and the kids were so cute. It was fun this year because they knew exactly what they were doing. We met some new classmates and happen to know one of them already. I am already secretly scouting one of their new classmates to be Caden's future Center when he plays football. Brody's Dad and Grandpa were both past Bulldogs and I am thinking Brody would be great to protect my boy. Is it too early for me to already be thinking about that???
Emmeline was the little teacher showing her new friends all over the classroom. It was SWEET!
I was able to leave no tears, just a few heartbreaking "I don't want you to leave." When I picked them up they did not want to leave and said it was great. I would say that is a successful first day.

So excited she could hardly sleep!

Someone did not want his picture taken, but would hold a sign to please his Mom.


Managed to secretly get a quick photo


No comments:

Post a Comment