March 16, 2012

Just What The Doctor Ordered

After the LONGEST week of work, I ended the week with dinner with my old high school besties. It had been way too long since we did this. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and drinks in Davis at Village Pizza. The girls crack me up. I think I burned a thousand calories from all the laughing. It was so much fun reminiscing. We realized that we have known each other for over 20 years. How can that be? It really seems like just yesterday we were in science class together.
After noticing I missed a text from home, I was nervous to see how Daddy managed bedtime alone.  The house looks like the kids were winning, but in the end Daddy managed to score a victory. I am happy to report that all 3 kids are sound asleep in THEIR own beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment