March 15, 2012

Dare I say it...

I am almost afraid to type  it - for the first time ever ALL 3 kids slept through the night! Of course it was on a night when I was up late grading papers. While I would love Jackson to sleep through the night, I am going to miss my Late Night with Jimmy and the  what I think is the 10th hour of the Today show  with Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee. Yes, I did spell their names right and yes, I know I have a problem. I LOVE the Today Show.  I am sure my husband is dying right now when he finds out I watch the Today Show at 2 AM. But most of all I am going to miss my special Jackson and Mommy snuggle time.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know the today show was on at 2 am!! Yea for sleeping through the night, but late night snuggles are hard to part with!!!

    ReplyDelete