December 24, 2016

My Heart is Full

Yesterday and today are those days you don't want to forget. We spent most of yesterday unboxing, sorting, and organizing toys for the big Mission Solano event on Christmas Eve. Today the kids were able to see who they were helping. They saw where all the toys they donate go and saw the families they were blessing. The best part was seeing the kids in the back finding just the perfect present for the boy or girl out front. They had good eagle eyes and were on it looking for the Shopkins and Pokemon requests. It made my heart want to burst when they would up and run and tell me they found the perfect gift for them. When we left the kids saw the crowds in line to go and get a coat. It was hard for them to wrap them minds around. I hope they grow up realizing how blessed they are and continue to be the hands and feet of Jesus and serve others. I couldn't have been more proud of my tribe and all my friends helping.


No comments:

Post a Comment