December 24, 2016

Lion King

Today we took the kids to see The Lion King Musical. It was AMAZING!!!! I don't think I can write enough to do it justice. From the opening act we were all on the edge of our seats in awe. The costumes were incredible like true Disney fashion. Jackson lucked out and had an amazing seat. At the opening he had an amazing antelope character next to him singing and at the beginning of the 2nd act a super talented singer was flying birds and signing. He managed to get a high five and I managed to get a death glare look from Caden because I had my camera out. In my defense the lights were not all out and she was right next to him!!!!
I hope the kids never forget this show and continue to love to go to the theater. I have so many fond memories of my parents taking me when I was young.


No comments:

Post a Comment