July 20, 2016

SUP and Big Eddy

Today was a big day in Sunriver. We all did a little something we have never dine before. This morning the twins, daddy, Uncle Gabe, along with Curtis Allie headed to go rafting. I should clarify not just float down the river but Big Eddy white water rafting. The kids did great considering how wet they got  and how could it was. It's probably a good thing this mama bear didn't go because I probably would have flipped when I found out they ride along upfront. We are very eager to get home and see the GoPro video and pics. 
After the crew returned the ladies headed out for stand up paddle boarding. It was so relaxing. It was some of the best 4 hours ever. I walked away sore, but also refreshed. I can't wait to go float down a river again with these ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment