July 27, 2016

Eight is Great


Tonight we have 8 kids in the backyard watching a movie celebrating these two turning 8! 
I still can not wrap my mind around the fact that they are 8. How can that be?!?! I remember everything from that day 8 years ago. From the sights, to the smell of the hospital, the floruscent lights above me, to waiting and waiting to hear them cry when they were finally out. I'll never forget the machines or the beeps. It is all so engraved in my memory. Not s day goes by that I am so thankful that I have two healthy babies who had big odds against them. I love them so much. They have such a special bond. As much as they can push each other's buttons they have each other's back. They are night and day and completely different in so many ways, but together they are complete and have a bond that many of us don't. Today I took their picture at the time  they were born and I thought to myself in a few years they will probably be too busy to be with me to do that. They are growing up too fast! Happy birthday sweet bug and buddy! I love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment