July 27, 2016

A little taste

I think last night I had a small taste of what teenage sleepovers will be like. The boys were so different from the girls. They very happily went to bed and were frustrated they could hear the girls still. By the time lights were out they were asleep. The girls were another story. At 11:30 when I was about to watch Jimmy I could still hear giggling. I went in to the room and was the uncool mom. I thought I did good and they all fell asleep and then at 12:45 I heard tip toes! Seriously I couldn't believe it! I then became "that mom" and threatened to separate them. I was exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep. I know feel so sorry for my mom and my many late night giggle fest sleepovers. Thankfully by 1 they were asleep and everyone was wide awake at 6.30 ready for pancakes. Whose kids are these?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment