October 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Nonie

Today we started out the morning on a top secret mission. The kids and I grabbed some fall items from a local pumpkin patch the other day and brought them up to Nonie and Papa's house to decorate the porch for Nonie's birthday. The kids were so funny about dodging windows and they were trying so hard to tip toe and be quiet, but I'm thinking they failed. Their favorite part was knocking, hiding, and then surprising Nonie. The kids and I went home after that to set up for family dinner at our house. The kids did a great job helping with the table, cutting veggies, and helping sample dessert. We discovered a new recipe that involves brownie mix and a waffle maker. It just may be the only reason I am keeping my waffle maker. It was so fun that there was a new grandchild this year. Sweet Hailey was adorable. I am going to have to host dinner more often - I got some sweet Auntie time with Hailey while everyone was eating. She is getting so big and is just as sweet as can be.   We just love our Nonie so much and we are so thankful for all that she does for us. We hope Nonie had the best birthday. Happy Birthday Nonie!
Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment