October 17, 2015

Family Pictures

Today was the day I look forward to all year... family picture day. Perhaps I should rename it family torture day. Daddy was less than thrilled with his outfit and Caden flipped out. We prepped and talked and when we got there he was an emotional mess. He freaked out about EVERYTHING. It didn't think it was going to be such a big deal that we were using  a new photographer since we were just doing a 30 minute mini session, but I was wrong. This sweet photographer was a stranger in his eyes and he was having none of it. Jackson and Emmeline on the other hand were on point and were so excited to do cheesy smiles. Since I tortured everyone Daddy planned an afternoon of torture for me. We headed to Scandia for hours of fun in the arcade. I am all for the batting cages, mini golf, but inside surrounded by video games was enough to cause me to drink a soda.  Fingers crossed that she was able to snap at least one good one or that she is really good at Photoshop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment