August 12, 2013

Life is rough


Today's post I have to devote to Jackson's odd sleeping habits lately.  Every night before I turn in I go sneak a peak at my cuties. Jackson has transitioned into a big boy bed and lately I have found him on the ground sound asleep. I haven't decided if he has fallen out because I haven't heard crying or a thump or if he is climbing out. Thanks to a Pinterest idea that didn't work but I used the concept and adjusted - we know have a toddler who is sleeping soundly in his bed. The other night I caught a site of this.
Kind of fuzzy, but apparently life at age 2 is rough and we fall asleep on our back with our leg propped up on our knee. 
The following night I walked in to find something that our other two kids NEVER did. Jackson learned if he took of his pj bottoms he could easily rip off his diaper. So here is a 2 year old lying on bed buck naked from the waste down. I have to admit thus discovery came after I had been gone all late evening at a 40th birthday for a good friend. Thanks to the fact that I had a D.D. I enjoyed a few too many margaritas and it took me awhile to process what was wrong with Jackson's bedtime attire. After realizing what was odd and stepping on the wet (thank goodness it was only wet) diaper I quickly redressed him while he was sleeping. Not sure if it was a sign that he wants to start potty training or we need to invest in pj's that won't be so easy to strip off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment