August 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Wesley Simon

Today we were lucky enough to celebrate our little buddy Wesley's, 2nd birthday. It was a Sesame Street and Elmo celebration. We really have gotten good use of all our Sesame Street decorations that I made or bought for the twin's party over 3 years ago. It was a scorching hot day and we were lucky enough to cool off after eating and before the piƱata in the DeTar's beautiful pool. Funny thing I think the only two kids not swimming were the birthday boy and Jack Jack. We have LOVED watching Wesley grow up. I remember the day he was born. As much fun as it is watching Wesley over the past two years, I have LOVED watching Gabe and Tiffani parent Wesley and now Wyatt. They are pretty fantastic parents and I love sharing all the motherhood experiences with my Bestie and even cooler Wesley and Jackson love playing together. Happy Birthday Wesley. We love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment