April 22, 2013

T-ball and treatments

Today we started the day with very little sleep. We were up all night with Caden trying to get a handle on his breathing. He was so uncomfortable and was not able to sleep at all. After trying every trick we learned and see him in so much distress I took him into the ER to try some different drugs. Over the past four years I have come to know several medical terms. I now know strider, wheezing, retracting, croup, Albutral, saline, and steroids. After a few hours we headed home and a side effect of the mess are they wire you so despite no sleep he was wide awake and his mama had to stay awake as well.
While I hung out with my boys Daddy took Emmeline to her first t-ball practice. Caden and I were both so sad he missed it. After hearing how great she did perhaps it was a good thing that Emmeline had a week without her brother. Apparently she has it all down and doesn't need us. She told that she has this and to go away. Not sure if we should have a broken heart or be proud of how confident and outgoing she is?

No comments:

Post a Comment