April 6, 2013

Hoarding

I am not sure of I should worry about Jackson or if this is the result of being number 3. The poor boy carries and hoards all of his toys with him. We couldn't leave the house to go to the store without his Buzz, Woody, green army man, race car, keys, and his sippy cup. And of course they are not the mini ones! The poor boy was a mess. And the same collection of things along with a giant light saber had to be in his bed at nap time.
Later that day the DeTars came over for dinner and Jackson flipped out when Wesley and Caden went for his Woody. You would think with 2 siblings he would be great with sharing. I am very scared of preschool. I think I will be putting him in some busy bees or Mommies Day Out to get ready.
On a side note the kids were winding down and were all 4 in one spot- this is rare! I can't wait for July when there will be 5!

1 comment: