January 31, 2013

We survived

100 days of school! I was going to put I survived the first 100 days, but I think my kids and husband should get some credit. They have done an AWESOME job dealing with mommy working full time. They are always up early and are so good about being bounced all around. And my sweet husband has been so nice to help unload the dishwasher every morning (yes, Chris, I do notice).
I have only survived thanks to my amazing family and my AMAZING grade level girls. They have made it easy and soooo much fun. I was able to wrap up my 100's day celebration with a late dinner and gab fest with one of my oldest and dearest friends. She was my first experience of seeing a mom of twins in action. She made it look so easy. It was a great night. I miss hanging out with her. I am going to work on it not being so long between our mommy night outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment