January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I am so excited that 2013 is FINALLY here. I have to believe that 2013 is going to be a better year. We rang in the New Year with some of our favorite people. We had delicious food and great company. The kids managed to make it to celebrate New York New Year's and even stayed up until 10. Today we had a low key day and finished up some projects around the house. The kids seem to be getting a little cold so we stayed away from Grandpa and had a fun Skype session with him. We all wished him luck and gave him our love. He heads into the hospital tomorrow for his surgery. It is pretty nerve-racking not knowing what the surgeon is going to do. It is scary knowing my world could change so much tomorrow. I was just doing a devotion with Emmeline today from Jeremiah about listening to our prayers. I know He is listening to all of our prayers and has a plan all mapped out.
I am ready for 2013 to be a fantastic year starting with my Dad kicking cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment