December 10, 2012

The Mommies Go Out At Night

 When it comes to groceries I have to say I love Winco. I have a thing for the bulk bins - it is so exciting and such a good bargain.  I know a lot of you are gasping. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to get everything done and it appears that I am not the only mommy who has that issue. Winco at 10 o'clock at night is a hopping place. I saw several other moms who looked like they were worn out from the holiday season that is approaching and several other interesting characters. Winco does not lack in the people watching area. I have learned a couple tips with Winco. First, steer clear on the first and fifteenth and to avoid the lines it is safe to go before  9 in the morning and at 9 at night. There is no line and pretty fabulous. One of these nights I imagine I am due for a fun mommy night out instead of trip to Winco or Target - I do have to say a trip to Target without the kids is a big treat. And eventually things will get easier I will manage to get to bed at a decent hour. Until then I am going to enjoy my late night mommy shopping trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment