November 20, 2016

My World

I have learned over the years that the only way I can really get everyone to not complain about taking family pictures is to schedule it on MY DAY. So a few weeks back my super talented cousin agreed to meet me to take pictures of what is most precious to me. We thought we would try someplace new and oh my, we were in for a treat. I chatted with the sweet owner of Soul Food Farms and we were able to have run of her farm for an hour. The kids were in heaven. Between the trees, the super friendly cat, the ranch dog, the hay maze, and the hidden tire swing they didn't want to leave. It made taking pictures not a chore, but it also meant Darci had to be fast. The kids had a blast. It also made me want to add a small farm or some land in the country to my Christmas list. I can dream... Here are a few of my favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment