December 8, 2015

Veterinarian

Yesterday the kids informed me they had a big word for spelling. They then told me the word was veterinarian and that if they spell it right they get 100 tickets!!!!!!!! Can you sense their excitement. So we had one afternoon and morning to nail this word. And..... Emmeline did it! I have to say a 2 hour drive to San Jose to see her cousin worked in her favor as we practiced almost the whole way there minus the car sick time when she was writing it. After that we opted to just spell it out loud. I apologize now if my daughter has or will cine to you like 499 times and ask if you know how to spell veterinarian and then proceed to spell it for you. So proud of you sweet girl. You knocked it out of the park and even made the school news! I do have to add the Caden learned it after school perhaps from listening to his sister so many times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment