December 23, 2015

Checking it off

Today we worked hard on finishing our Christmas activity traditions. We made our gingerbread houses which I have this love/hate relationship with. They are such a pain to get the walls to hold. This year I busted out the hit glue gun. We never eat the house anyways so instead of tears and several gray hairs the glue gun was a win. 
Next, we went in search for the best Christmas lights. How we have missed the house on Marbella all these years is beyond me. It's stunning!!!! This sweet woman painted all the lights and created these amazing flowers that age added lights to. Sadly, it's her last year as she is moving. I'm so glad we got to go see it before she moves. Tomorrow we tackle the prep for cinnamon rolls where we spread and smoother so much butter that it's unreal. Just when you think you can't add more calories we make a big batch of cream cheese frosting. Awwww... I'm already drooling thinking about them and sadly hearing in my head what my trainer says to me - moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment