May 4, 2015

Sew Excited

This weekend we finished up the hang out area near the playhouse. I'm not in love with the rock, but that can be fixed. I started sewing pillow covers Saturday night and got distracted with THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY! I left my machine out to finish up the next day and Emmeline was begging me to learn. Things have been slightly crazy at our house and when I saw how excited she was I thought it was a perfect opportunity to spend some time with her. She did great! I sat with her for most of the pillow covers, but the last two I got up and let her do most of it solo with me standing next to her. You mat see some crooked stitches if you look close, but she did amazing and was so proud of herself. Way to go Miss Em! 
A picture of the almost finished area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment