May 11, 2015

Blessed


I'm pretty sure I cry at least once a day, I feel defeated often, go to bed at the wee hours of the morning utterly exhausted, but I always wake up feeling blessed. Often I wake up and find one of the three if not all 3 in our  bed and I look at them and I think I am so blessed I get to be their mom. I'm by no means perfect and I ask for grace and forgiveness often. Not only am I thankful for my 3 greatest blessing, but I'm so thankful for all the amazing mommies that surround me for this crazy journey. So blessed to have some amazing Moms to look up to and share all this with. Now I'm off to get clothes ready for school, change a load in the washer, fold some clothes, pack snacks, send some work emails, and go to bed at a crazy hour just to wake in the morning to feel blessed all over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment