March 2, 2015

Somebody is 4!

Tonight I tucked in my sweet 4 year old. There was no denying or hiding that he was turning four. He went up to EVERYONE and toke them "I'm four today and I'm having a fire truck party." My sweet boy was so excited and proud. He had a special day for a special boy. We started out in kindergarten reading to the class, had lunch with some buddies, a super special visit to station #71, and dinner with his best friend Wesley! What a day and what  a handful you can be, but what joy you bring to us. You keep us on our toes and have given me several gray hairs - no doubt if you keep up with the fire fighter infatuation I will have a head full of them. We love to see the funny, silly, crazy, and cuddly little boy you have become. I love that you love your mama and are such a mama's boy. We love you to the moon and stars, Jackson Rocco! Happy 4th Birthday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment