March 14, 2015

Hurting

Tonight we had a kid free night at Vaca High's Sports Night. It was a blast as usual. We missed our DeTars, but DeTar Livestock was still well represented with going after a well sought after auction item. The auction this year was OUT OF CONTROL! It was so much fun to watch and so frustrating as many of the items we wanted spiraled out of our limits. I still can not believe that 2 Warriors tickets not even court side went for $2, 000 or the coveted Graduation press box went for $6,000. Yes, you read that right!!! With a little help we were finally able to win the wine dinner for 8 for the DeTars. I can't wait for the dinner!!! I didn't stay and party or clean up as I had sick kiddos at home, but someone came home hurting early in the morning from  drinking a little lot too much! Thankfully it wasn't me and I was able to help nurse him to a full recovery the next day. I can't wait for Sports Night next year and we are hoping the DeTars are able to escape for a few kid free hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment