November 28, 2014

Time

Everyday I am thankful for my family, but this Thanksgiving I am thankful for time. It is such a hard thing to be thankful for as I know people are hurting wishing they had more time with a loved one and others are wishing for time to go by faster. I am so thankful that the doctor's timeline was wrong.  Two years ago all I wanted was to spend Thanksgiving with my Dad who was in the hospital. I prayed that he would be home with us for the following year and he was. This summer, Dad hit two years which was what the doctors projected for him. I am so thankful that he is feeling good and trying to live his life not dwelling on what the doctors think and project. He is enjoying his time. We are all looking forward to Christmas, 2015, making lots of memories, and enjoying this time together that God has blessed us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment