November 18, 2014

Making Progress

Today it was my turn to take Jackson to get a hair cut. We tend to pull straws or do rock, paper, scissors to see who is going to get to do that chore. He went in willingly and was so excited! That lasted until he sat in the chair. After a lollipop and done distraction he did do much better! 
I was even able to step away and snap a picture without him jumping out of the chair. The next picture doesn't say much for all progress we made, but I think we turned a leaf and made a huge discovery. He HATES the feeling of the cut hair down his pants and shirt. The poor boy did so much better with the cut and lost it when the dry hair went down his back. You would have thought I dumped razor blades or nails down his back. The only way I could get it the itchy pain to go away was to strip whim down. Yep, I was that Mom. I seriously don't know why that hair dresser doesn't run when she sees us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment