May 22, 2014

Monkey Bars and Towers

Tonight was Caden and Emmeline's last preschool performance. How can that be??? I'm not going to lie I was tearing up a few times especially at the last song about friends. The moms and I were just talking about how sad it is that so many of them will all split up and go different ways. It will be so fun as the years go by to see if any of them reconnect in high school.
One of my favorite things at the performance is always the program. 
This year they drew their favorite thing about preschool. Emmeline drew she going across the monkey bars. I'm so proud of her! She is awesome and has the blisters to prove it. 
Caden drew a super tall block tower. Funny that his teachers commented on how awesome he is at stacking ANYTHING! 
Two more days of preschool and then I have Kindergarteners. Break out the Kleenex, I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment