May 20, 2014

Mary Poppins

If you were in our neighbors backyard or ours you might have thought Mary Poppins was coming to visit. I so wish I would have had a video recording their faces or their conversation with me. The kids were all sitting at the dinner table waiting for me to bring dinner in. I'm at the stove and I hear something like this...
Kids: mom, mom, MOOOOOMMMM
Me: what is it? 
Kids: you are not going to believe this? The umbrella went flying up in the air. 
Me: who left their umbrella outside. 
Kids: (in unison) NO THE BIG ONE! 
Me: that is crazy! 
I then go into the dining room to see 3 faces smashed up against the window. I look outside and it looks different but it still didn't register. I look up and see this. 
Amazingly it went up there without breaking a single window or lightbulb. After over an hour and several failed phone calls to the husband if blew dine only breaking one light bulb. What a story the kids have to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment