April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Today we were blessed to have both of our families over to celebrate Easter. I think the brunch was a success. We had beautiful weather and yummy food.  I was so thankful that the weather cooperated so we could enjoy brunch outside. I learned Sunday morning when I came home from church that if teaching doesn't work out I could go into business making nests. I managed to set the table and set the decorative birds nests out on the table to  then come home from church  and find that  birds were getting on the table and flying off with them. Good thing I made a few extra. But then to top off the whole nest and bird encounter, Little Man got pooped on by a bird. I guess I learned to keep that decor for an inside party.
To wrap up brunch the kids had a great time looking for eggs, playing outside, and hitting confetti eggs. It looks like confetti eggs has now become an Easter tradition and I don't think the boys could be more thrilled.


Caden hitting a confetti egg. (Note: he is hitting left handed - Dad is so proud.)



No comments:

Post a Comment