April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to one of my best friends! I don't know where I would be or what I would be wearing if it wasn't for her. (I know I wouldn't be blogging.)
I love how she keeps me accountable. I probably wouldn't have completed any of my Pinterest projects.
She is the most fashionable and crafty person I know. I love our craft days and when she cleans out her closet. 

I have cherished our friendship over the years,  but I have loved this past year and sharing motherhood with her. I love hearing how her little guy grows and seeing how she has grown as a mommy. She has an amazing heart. She is there for me and my kids anytime I need her. My kids adore their "Aunt Tiffani" and I don't know what I would do without her around.

She is adventurous and simply amazing. I can not wait to see all the new adventures that she will take on in her thirties. Happy Birthday Tiffani!

No comments:

Post a Comment