June 3, 2016

They are off to 2nd grade

It's official I now have two 2nd graders! Caden kind of protested and decided if he didn't go to the last day of school and skipped it that he would still be in first grade and not have to leave school. I had to break it to him that his teacher doesn't love there and she wouldn't be there on Monday. His teacher was sweet enough to put a big packet of work together for him to do over the summer. His big worry was that he wouldn't have homework over the summer. Problem solved! I think he was the only 1st grader excited about getting a big packet of work. 
These kiddos were blessed with an amazing teacher who loved them so much. She continued to foster their love for learning and more importantly believed in them and their strengths. I'll admit my first meeting with her I was scared for them and me, but it was a magical year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment